Forum

Notifications
Clear all

free

(@richard-apgar)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

i got the free sides 5 days ago planted 12 got three baby's poking out its like Christmas you never know what its going to be

(@richard-apgar)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

got 6 out of 12 poking out and growing cant wait to see what they become

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
(@marc-pinsky)
Active Member Customer

So, I'm just starting my first ever grow.  What did you do for germination?  Are you growing indoors (if so, what lighting?)or out (in direct sun or shade?).  Once they get big enough for sexing, send in some pics!

ReplyQuote
(@richard-apgar)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

@marc-pinsky i just put them in dirt next batche ill do the paper towel one

ReplyQuote
(@richard-apgar)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

out of the 6 they sprouted one turned out to be a male 3  are really thriving two are  small but alive  and one turning yellow 

ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

Some plants just don't reach their full potential, it is just the nature of the beast. But, then usually you have other plants that make up for them. When I grow out seed, I sometimes will have a stunted plant that has just not flourished, those seeds go into the free seed jar! I am all about quality genetics here....that is what I strive for!

ReplyQuote
(@richard-apgar)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

@aj999 so the free seeds aren't really that good then?

ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

No the free seeds can turn out awesome as many have. A stunted plant doesn't necessarily mean a bad plant nor bad genetics. Usually just means the plant has had a problem flourishing, could be lots of reasons. Usually related to that plants growing environment. But for seeds you will pay good money for I try to make sure you get the best of the best.

Another pet peeve of mine is ordering seed and being sent the wrong seed, I strive to never do that....if you order an strain, that is what you should get!

ReplyQuote
Share: