3/8/2020...New seed counting contest. Make your best guess here.
Final Update...Thanks for all your participation! This contest has come to an end...
Congrats to the winners:
1.Qwellings65...Glen I think?....30 of my top-selling seeds
Update...6/10/20...Well time to bring this contest to an end. I have well over 100 guesses, and I will be announcing the winners in a few days. Thanks for playing, and GOOD LUCK!
Hi, time for another seed counting contest. I'm going to spice things up a bit though. I have decided to give free seeds to the 3 guesses that are closest without going over.
First, you will have to register if you are not a member of this forum already, just takes a minute, and gives back just a bit. Also, I would sign up for notifications so you know who wins when the time comes.
1. The person who comes closest without going over first will get 30 free seeds of selected strains.
2. The person coming second closest without going over will get 20 free seeds of selected strains.
3. The third closest guess without going over will get 10 seeds of selected strains.
4. All winners will get one free seed order as well.
There need to be a few rules too of course.
1. Must be 21 years old to participate.
2. Only one guess per person.
3. The person to guess the closest to the number of seeds in the jar without going over wins.
4. I'm going to let the contest go on till there are 250 guesses,(unless it takes too long) so everyone will have a chance.
5. Only the guess here on this forum will be considered.
Thank you all for taking the time to make a guess!
So now without farther ado...How many seeds are in this jar?
5/13/20 EDIT: Well this contest has been active for about 2 months now, I have about 80 guesses. I'm going to pull the plug at 100 guesses. So won't be long and I will announce winners here on this post. Good luck!!
666 seeds in the jar ??
I figured why not just get the $10 free seeds and then luck on this later hopefully I'm close AJ hook it up some labled seeds ?