Introduce myself  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Daniël
(@dmeheimgartner7)
New Member Customer
13/03/2020 7:27 am  

Hey cannabis lovers,

I'm 45 years old, born in the Netherlands. I'm married with the greatest woman i've ever meet. Our love has given us 6 beautifull children. Cannabis is my medication after a big accident. The cannabis from the doctor is to expensive,  now we try to grow it by ourselves. Hopefully we learn and get trics from you all to help us. Thanks everybody

Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
13/03/2020 8:48 am  

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm glad you find cannabis helpful in treating your conditions. Let's stay in touch as you grow out my seeds, I'm always just an email away, and have been growing our favorite plant since the 70's. I want to help all be successful in their cannabis husbandry skills.

ReplyQuote
Eldaveo
(@eldaveo)
20/03/2020 2:12 pm  

Hey Aj, my names David and I’m from California. I find your page very inspiring! It’s something like I would want do with cannabis in the future. I haven’t grown yet but now I have a place to refer!  Anyways hope to see more soon

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
20/03/2020 4:22 pm  

Thanks for your kind words Eldaveo. I have loved this plant for a long time, always thought about owning a seed bank, and now that I do, I should have done it years ago!

ReplyQuote
Giddion
(@giddion)
02/04/2020 1:32 pm  

My name is James, (aka Giddion) I have recently started growing again in a new Mylar tent I designed. I really like your site, the prices are excellent. Also lots of great reviews. I currently still have 20+ seeds and 10 seedlings going. I will definitely make a purchase in the near future looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful day

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
02/04/2020 1:51 pm  

@giddion Good to meet you James. I'm all about customer service and will take care of you when you decide to place your order. Good luck with your grow!

ReplyQuote
Harleybarbie
(@harleybarbie)
03/04/2020 3:19 am  

Howdy folks, I'm Kate...wannabe Harley Barbie haha. Found this site and am overwhelmed at how over priced other sites are!

I will surely be doing business here, as a matter of fact I'm looking at a $20 that is sitting on my nightstand right now, thinking I need more than that lol. I love sativa! I am about to harvest my first grow that came out a bit small because I got cooties. Got rid of them but not in time I suppose for them to grow fat and tall but its mine and Ill take whatever.

If at first you don't succeed...try, try, again. I am gonna...tryand try and try...well you get it right? Haha

Nice to meet you all. ~Kate

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
03/04/2020 3:33 pm  

Hi Kate, thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I too am amazed at the prices other site asks for their seeds, like their seeds are something special. I will always have the very cheap 'free seed' deal, and I will likely always have some $2.00 seed too. I like to take it easy on my customers, and I don't have to get rich off of each sale. And, no I think you need to spend more that that $20!

I give lots of freebies too, I actually spoil my customers. 🙂

Take care, stay healthy and happy!!

ReplyQuote
MycorrhizaeMan
(@mycorrhizaeman)
11/04/2020 8:59 am  

Hello fellow Growmies!

I am a avid Cannabis grower in Southern California and have been involved with this beautiful medicinal herb for quite some time now. Going from the average everyday consumer to deciding to grow cannabis 9 years ago was the best decision I have made.

This plant has helped not only me and other people with countless mental ailments, physical strain, and emotional exhaustion that it is impossible to disagree with the benefits of Cannabis.

I am huge on the agricultural footprint we leave in the farming and growing world as it has reached a pretty high level of damaging to our environment by using the lands the way we have been using. Switching the majority of growers into No Till Living Soil with KNF methods has been my goal. Through my own experience I have seen the positive results these organic methods can cause and not only does it affect your genetics you are running by giving its upmost genetic qualities of your plant without the need of damaging pesticides and unnatural fertilizers, it has such a great impact on the land around your grow setup and can bring more beneficial insects and much needed worms and enzymes to the soils that have been depleted. With everyone switching to these methods we can have tried and true product, as well as continue supporting the one thing that allows to grow. The Earth!

We don't feed the plant, we feed the SOIL‼

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
11/04/2020 6:44 pm  

Hi, MycorrhizaeMan, thanks for sharing, and I completely agree with you. I too grow all my plants completely organic, would never spray any pesticides, don't care if the bugs eat it all. keep in touch, let me know how your grow goes.

ReplyQuote
gary.van
(@gary-van)
New Member Customer
19/07/2020 3:11 pm  

I’m Gary 65 growing for first times have gorilla glue auto 10 and 10 girls scout cookies auto 20 just got 30 auto f ST our donkey tong from you all in 3 week doing awesome very small though this is my first time every growing have 4 grow tent 4by 4 with as them about 3-4 inches heigh the seeds I grab from you look the best I will be a 4-ever customer and out 30 auto from you 22 are female I’m going to trying Sog in couple weeks I have 2 tent with fabric pots  3 10 gallon with 10 plants in each one I have to 2 hydroponic system all 3 inch cups 10 each hydroponic  with rapid rooters and clay pebbles with rapid root liquid and chicken soup and cal mag and fox farms grow big all doing good invest a couple thousand in real bad pain and marijuana is the only thing that help with soil o have super soil stinks really bad but plants looks wonderful I have 600watt mars hydro light 3 125watt cfl 3000 watt cob light 2 of them 2 ufo light 125 watt each and 2 full spectrum cob 3000 each and 2 1200 led light mars all have 4 inch fans and carbon filters on each tent 3 hudmifer I’m started 18 6 lights and just switch 20 4 hours 2 small fans hanging in each tent and each co2 from eBay hanging and have molasses to put in them all when start budding I’m brand new killed them first 15 free seeds I got from you but I learned and doing awesome soon in couple weeks going hook up 3 SOG in each tents also have a cloned but killed a bunch auto first and read can’t clone them all hydro system have 4-5 in roots looking healthy hope all ends good when start budding I’ll take pictures of all 3 tents to show everyone my name Gary Vanderhaden 65 ,30 and half grange ave ,Adams ,New York ,13605 would love any free seeds from you ,thank you and have a good day

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
19/07/2020 3:19 pm  

Sounds like you got it going on Gary! Good luck with this batch, always loved hydro, as you have complete control over nutrients. Keep in touch and share some pics, that would be great!

ReplyQuote
txdave_1961
(@txdave_1961)
25/08/2020 9:14 pm  

Just found this site after searching for online cannibus seed sellers.  This company looks to have superior customer service and decent prices with a good selection.  I'm sold!

I live in North Texas and think that maybe I'm too late to start plants in outside containers.  The average first frost here is 15 November.

Maybe an autoflower hybrid would have enough time for a harvest....or should I wait for Spring?  Probably the best idea is read all I can and get all my grow materials in place with a plan.

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
26/08/2020 7:01 am  

If it were me, I would start some auto flowers and have a light setup if it gets too cold in the fall. Still get you a harvest, while taking advantage of the last of the sun. A greenhouse makes a great season extender too.

ReplyQuote
Left Coast Eddie
(@edward-millhauser)
New Member Customer
04/09/2020 2:04 am  

Hello all, I'm a 60 y/o So Cal native. This is only my third "crop" I have grown. I have learned a lot over the past year. I'm growing indoors, in super soil. It's more work to grow indoors but I know they will be there each morning. I am excited to grow my first auto flowers. California's 6 plants per person/per household limit has prevented me from becoming self sufficient from the cannabis clubs. The autos may help me "catch up".

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: