Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Introduce myself

Page 2 / 2

(@aj999)
Member Admin

Pleased to meet you Eddie. I love autos, less harvest, but alot less time in the ground. You can harvest several times in an outdoor season, and faster indoors as well.

ReplyQuote
(@jeremy-green)
Active Member Customer

Yeah my question for you Danny is have you ever ordered any of these seeds and if so what were your results

ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

@jeremy-green results vary, basically because of experience, or just how green the growers thumb is lol. All my genetics are top notch, and most have been around for years. I generally buy seed from one of the top seed banks, then grow out and produce my own seed. I have had problems because of wholesale seed I have run, but am going to begin to produce virtually all the seed I offer onsite. I only keep big, fat, mature seed to sell to you guys. And with the seed I have grown out 100% germination is a slam dunk!

ReplyQuote
(@julie-yeoman)
New Member Customer

New at this. Got some seeds and did not have good luck with germination and/or raising the seedling after it came up. I only have one baby growing and we're still in the seedling phase and it's S-L-O-W.....

I'm very excited to try new seeds. My germination method has been to soak in spring water for up to 24 hours, arrange on wet paper towels on a plate-cover with another plate so it's dark and use tweezers to move to first potting. I used a jiffy starter for the one I still have so I'll do the same unless there's a better way. The jiffy pot is in a larger "poop pot" filled with Fox Farm growing medium. (("Poop Pots" are made from cow poop (sold on Amazon) and I'm trying these instead of peat pots -they are supposed to break down better.)) I tend to overwater so I probably drowned at least one previously. I added a seed starter warming mat, a grow tent, and grow lights as I have progressed.

I will check back here before I start soaking them just to see if there are more tips or tricks I need to know. Thank you everyone. 

ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

@julie-yeoman Sounds good, and good luck!

ReplyQuote
(@19deltafarms)
Active Member Customer

Julie in regards to your overwatering issues i suggest using fox farms cultivation nation 70/30 coco perlite medium get you some quality worm castings and i personally like to add more perlite and hydroton clay pebbles toss some handfuls of pebbles and mix it into your medium and then i use clay pebbles as a mulch layer helps alot against fungus gnats i also mix neem seed meal and i add some of whatever kind of 4-4-4 or 5-5-5 all purpose fertilizer from lowes i personally use PENNINGTON ULTRAGREEN ALL PURPOSE PLANT FOOD 10-10-10 at half the amount of the lower number fertilizers as to not catch your seedling on fire from nute burn to cover macro nutes and i suggest a good granular mycorrhizal fungi inoculant and some REAL GROWERS RECHARGE and maybe even Tribus or some Mammoth P for Flower but i can say with just the fox farm some extra perlite and hydroton mixed in with some worm casting and a little all purpose Fertilizer ive been able to run photo period plants at a 4wk veg with a 13wk flower cycle 100% sativa and all i did was ph and temp. my water add a little recharge making it super close to i guess what i would call a PhotoSuperSoil that only required watering with no extra nutes and if done right theres no real need for a flush which saves time for sure and fabric pots are a must for overwatering problems ive put a plant in my shower once and did a small flush well what was gonna be small ended up with me forgeting about the poor girl in my shower for what was a good 3 hrs easily and with that medium that plant didnt even droop a single leaf i was shocked it was as if the plant grew gills or something but it acted as if no matter what i did it just wasnt having any problems with the Niagara Falls experience she endured 

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
(@julie-yeoman)
New Member Customer

Lots of information.... Will have to print it and study it compared to what I have. Thank you for your time. Will post as things progress.

Julie

ReplyQuote
(@calvin-hill)
New Member Customer

Ordered my free seeds. Got them in five days. Most "look" like females. We shall see.

ReplyQuote
(@daniel-jarman)
New Member Customer

Hey my fellow stoners. Its a pleasure to meet everyone. I'm a Medical Marijuana User.... 20+ yrs before I got my card. Glad to be here and hope to grow some blazing dank Marijuana!

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
(@daniel-jarman)
New Member Customer

@calvin-hill 

how did you get them???

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

@daniel-jarman Get what?

ReplyQuote
(@michael-mclaughlin)
New Member Customer

I have lived in Mexico for 16 years and the country is...finally....going to make growing marijuana legal...I hope. I am on the ground floor of the industry. Mexico will become a major player in the international weed business. Where I live, near Guadalajara is perfect for growing the plant. We get 300 plus days of sunshine, temperate weather, low humidity, free water, cheap land and labor. Of course I don't know what the Mexican government is going to do about taxes and regulations but it will certainly be LESS than overpriced and overregulated US of A. Before you ask, NO the drug cartels are not interested in growing pot---they can make way more money in meth and fentanyl. The biggest worry for legit growers is the black market. 

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

Yes, I agree Mexico could become a big player Internationally. The US would tax the crap out of their imports I'm sure, so the black market it will be I suppose.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: