(@firehunterepfd70)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Just saying hey yall

Walshman liked
(@sara-walker)
Eminent Member Customer

Hello,

@firehunterrepfd70.   I see you are a new member.  I know you will super happy with whatever you choose for your garden.  The free seed pack even has amazing this that you can find.  I don't know which one or even if it was the original strain or just a pheno type.  My partner and I had some sister, brother whatever of Dr. Grinspoon actually there were 2 and it was the most mind altering,cerebal high I have felt.  It was amazing the difference between a landrace traced back to 2727 B.C. Jerrys efficacy and wanting everything to be as pure as it should be is awesome.  You will see he is very efficient as far getting your product to you stat. He also makes sure that its disguised so that know nosey neighbours all up in your business.  Not to mention these babies pop in 8-12 hours if done right because they are so fresh with good strong genetics.  Nothing unstable here. So nice to have new people.  Please feel free to ask me or anyone in the forum any kind of questions. We have some very educated members that I am sure don't mind bouncing ideas of each other including me.

2020 05 20 21.02.29

170414 022151 12

ReplyQuote
(@firehunterepfd70)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

@sara-walker

Hey thanks for the intro!

Yeah I'm stoked about the ladies! I'm hoping they will grow big and strong. 

ReplyQuote
(@sara-walker)
Eminent Member Customer

Idk if you started you new garden but, if you did. I hope your enjoying being new parents.  I really like to watch them morph into these amazing weeds of beauty.  They are all so unique in their own special way.  It's kinda like brothers and sisters and whose side of the family you take after....Anyway hope all is well!

20210128 010420

Jerry and Lonie Piel liked
ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

You grow awesome plants Ashley, thanks for sharing!

ReplyQuote
(@tori-johnson)
New Member Customer

Hi every one Im new here. I just wanted to say such wonderful plants here on display. i look forward to learning as much as i can. thank you

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
(@aj999)
Member Admin

Good to meet you Tori. Me and Ashley are here to help.

ReplyQuote
Share: