Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Happy Customer

wavygravy2001
(@wavygravy2001)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

I placed an order about a month ago. Was very pleased with my purchase. Fast shipping and email prior to shipment so i was watching for it. Don't hesitate to order. 100% legit

?

Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin

Thanks for your kind words Wavy!

?

ReplyQuote
Travis Lee
(@travis-lee)
New Member Customer

• I got my free seeds after they were rerouted in the mail. The staff were very efficient and helpful in getting them resent. Big thumbs up.

?

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin

@travis-lee Thanks Travis, I will always resend an order if it gets lost for some reason. I love my customers, and will always take care of you.

ReplyQuote
chaconh8
(@chaconh8)
New Member Customer

@aj999 I?ve tried to email you and it says that the email is not valid.

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin

My email address is JandA@justcannabisseed.com chaconh8

ReplyQuote
Scotty Dawg
(@scott-dunlap)
Active Member Customer

Ordered on Thursday and got my order Monday.? Bunch of free seeds and then more free seeds.? Really happy, just what I wanted for my first time to grow.? Practice first before I buy the expensive ones.? Will definitely buy here again.

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin

There ya go Scott, why practice on 10 dollar seed? Good luck with your first grow!

ReplyQuote
James Huffman
(@jayhall3467)

Well I bought some seeds in March I'm very happy with them 100%germination on all the seeds I started and I'm ordering more. He gives you free seeds in every order and you will be happy your not paying a arm and a leg for one seed . He will help you out if you have questions about your grow he's here to help you every step of the way if you have a question

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin

Thanks James, I will be here for you. I want you to come back and buy more seeds from me. I want my customers to trust me with their cannabis seed purchases! I'm a bit 'old school' and this website will supplement my retirement.

ReplyQuote
dougkish93
(@dougkish93)
New Member Customer

I just ordered first time doing this with PayPal I hope I get them?

ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin

Of course, you will get them, Doug. If you get the money to me I will get the seeds to you. I have been doing this a while now, and have a ton of happy customers....just like you will be.

ReplyQuote
Donald Riedel
(@donald-riedel)
New Member Customer

Hi,first time buyer,I can say this every seed terminated and doing well!did lots of research no one gives freebies like these people do..planted 4 freebies..there all popping up I love this place !!!

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
Donald Riedel
(@donald-riedel)
New Member Customer

Wow all seeds ordered coming up very nicely.I received a number of freebie seeds planted 4 of them and yes they have popped up nicely also!!I don't know of any other place that gives so many free seeds,this place is GREAT!!! AND GREAT PRICES ALSO!!!

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
Share: