Notifications
Clear all

The Force or ?  

RSS

veroniquegerald2211
(@veroniquegerald2211)
New Member Customer
18/05/2020 1:59 pm  

Hi! How long does this take to finish from seed?  Im at 7000 feet high desert, hot 90 days, sometimes high winds and cooler 55-65 nights. we usually get cooler end of October but last year it didn't freeze until thanksgiving. I can make extremely nitrogen rich outdoor plots but I don't have the ability to keep irrigated constantly. Can water every third day deeply though.

Thought about mazar x mazar but I think that wants more water and more black soil than I can make.

Want to grow 15 outdoors this year still and was wondering, will the Force like it here? I'll start her under T5's and gradually put her out after topping at about the sixth node then was going to oudoor scrog or just let her rip.

Or if you guys know another strain here that would be better, let me know. best prices around and I don't mind some nice males thank you. Its may 18th today so say I have them up June 1. Peace

Jerry liked
veroniquegerald2211
(@veroniquegerald2211)
New Member Customer
18/05/2020 2:24 pm  

also I was curious because the size of these plants I assume is going to take more than a net to scrog. Not sure I have the time and money to get wire panels cut to use. I usually LST bend indoor plants except haze and autos. Has anyone ever LST tied down outdoor plants with success? I think it might help with the wind here.... I've never seen anyone do that outdoor but they generally have better growing conditions and a longer season and especially, less wind. The wind can be all day here with 40 mph gusts. I also grow super fruit plants outdoors and they all look awesome even from seedlings they make it in the wind. Stupid wind

Jerry liked
ReplyQuote
Jerry
(@aj999)
Member Admin
18/05/2020 3:26 pm  

@veroniquegerald2211

The Force is a strong vigorous plant. It showed some hybrid vigor when I grew it out. Truthfully I'm not sure how it would fare in adverse conditions. I would recommend some of my Indicas, such as tajikistani hash plant, dqar , or...mazar-i-shariff

The reason I recommend these is because your climate is alot like the high desert climate where these strains originated.

ReplyQuote
Share: