Notifications
Clear all

Your seeds aren't free?  

RSS

aj999
(@aj999)
Member Admin
05/01/2020 9:37 am  

You say they are free but they are not, they cost $10.00?

aj999
(@aj999)
Member Admin
05/01/2020 9:48 am  

Yes, I do charge shipping and handling for my free seed order. No one online is going to foot the bill to ship you free completely seeds. It just ain't going to happen. Even when you pay the 10 bucks the seeds cost less than $.50 apiece. And, these seeds are actually just as great genetics as all the seeds I sell on site. You can, however, get me to even pick up the $10.00 shipping and handling fee! That is right, you can get an order of free seeds delivered right to your front door with zero out of pocket...nada! No cost, no money, absolutely free!

If you would like to get some of these completely free seeds....click on my completely free seed offer.

If you can part with a mere 10 bucks for a bunch of great seeds click on free seed offer.

ReplyQuote
kyle Seegobin
(@kyle-seegobin)
Active Member Customer
07/02/2020 9:28 pm  

Are there regular seeds in the freezer seed offer???/

ReplyQuote
aj999
(@aj999)
Member Admin
08/02/2020 8:00 am  

@kyle-seegobin

Hi Kyle, I grew out all the seeds in the free cannabis seed offer.

Most of these pot seeds came from a huge Sativa. A big very vigorous plant that produced over 50,000 seeds.

There are also some autos in the mix that I grew out but were mismarked from the seed bank I got them from.

I am growing two auto plants out right now that were mismarked (very common from some seed banks) and will be adding them to the mix in a couple of weeks.

You will find over 50 seeds in each free seed order, I think I can safely say this is the cheapest and most seeds you will find anywhere online.

Whether you are new to growing cannabis plants and want cheap seed to hone your skills, or just want to not have to part with 10 bucks a seed, my free cannabis seed offer is a legit way to get some great seeds for very little money.

ReplyQuote
kyle Seegobin
(@kyle-seegobin)
Active Member Customer
04/03/2020 12:04 pm  

@aj999 oh ok cool

what's the name of the sativa??

ReplyQuote
aj999
(@aj999)
Member Admin
04/03/2020 12:21 pm  

Hey Kyle, the big Sativa was supposed to be an auto-flower, that is why the seeds went into the free seed jar. I would say she reminded me of a strawberry cough I grew one time. She was big, beautiful, and produced a ton of seed.

ReplyQuote
kyle Seegobin
(@kyle-seegobin)
Active Member Customer
04/03/2020 1:30 pm  

@aj999 thanks

ReplyQuote
Share: