Sour Plums Cannabis Strain was brought back by Sugar Camp Genetics but originally bred by Crockett Farms Sour Plums.
These plants were bred to have everything a grower could want! Purple flowers, covered in a thick layer of trichomes. This plant is an easy one to grow, even for a beginner. An impressive plant all the way around!
Outdoors, indoors, or in a greenhouse, you will find these plants very accommodating, and hardy. They can take a stressful growing environment and thrive, you will love growing them as much as I have…highly recommended.
Tastes of sugar-coated candied plums, coupled with a strong diesel smell…you will surely be impressed!
Great meds for AIDS, stress, ADD, and PTSD. Could help with increasing one’s appetite as well.
The flowering time is about 9-10 weeks.
Characteristics of Sour Plums Cannabis:
- Genetics: Sour Plums Cannabis Strain
- Variety: Indica dominant hybrid
- Type: Mostly Indica
- Flowering: 9-10 weeks
- Yield: high
- Harvest: October outdoors in the northern hemisphere
- Morphology: Indica type plant
- Type Of Grow: Indoors, outdoors, or greenhouse
- THC level: 28%+
- Characteristics: Hardy, stong plant, easy to grow
- Effects: Bit of couch lock here
- Availability: Single seed
- Indoor: Yes
- outdoor: Yes
- Medicinal: Yes high THC, low CBD
- Symptom relief: Great meds for AIDS, stress, ADD, and PTSD
The flowering period is 10 weeks.